Friday, January 9, 2009

Shiseido Masks Preorder-

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. PLS READ BEFORE ORDERING!
PAYMENT STRICTLY IN WITHIN 2 DAYS! NO NO NO EXCEPTIONS

Masks take ard 1.5 weeks or less to arrive.

$1.20/ PIECE!

15 pieces and above will be $1.10/ PIECE!

Shiseido Vital Perfection Mask S$1.20 Highly recommended by da S!

* Please note that 'Perfection' on the mask is spelled wrongly. 12ml per pack.

Supplier states that this is authentic, just that they package in a smaller and less elaborated pack. One time usage per pack.
Made in Japan

Gives a whitening and revitalising effect. Anti-aging/wrinkles ,brightens dull skin, aids in reducing enlarged pores, acne, spots and improving skin elasticity. Perfect for sensitive skin care!

Directions: Cleanse your face thoroughly and massage this mask over your dry face. Wait until it is completely dry. After approx 30 minutes, peel off the mask gently. Use 2-3 times per week.

Personal review: Finally tried this today! Applied over my whole face..not sure abt whitening but my sis says my face did whiten. It's very painful for me when I peeled it off..think I have very thin skin cos my friends don't feel any pain at all! Anyway this mask is fantastic for removing fine facial hairs..it removes ALOT ALOT of my facial hairs all over my face..haha! Very satisfied cos it saves me from using my epi stick haha. Think that's why so pain.. my face did become more firm and elastic and brighter after I peel it off :) Do wait til it's completely dry before peeling.


Shiseido Blackhead Remover mask S$1.20 Hot favourite product!




* Please note that 'Perfection' on the mask is spelled wrongly. 12ml per pack.

Supplier states that this is authentic, just that they package in a smaller and less elaborated pack. Each mask can be used 2-3 times depending on the weightage of usage.

Removes blackheads/whiteheads effectively by cleansing your skin to remove clogged pores and dead skin. Pore tightening effect! Whitens your face as well.

Can be used 2-3 times depending on the thickness of application and whether you use on your whole face or just nose. To store the opened package, please wrap it in a plastic bag/air tight container and place it in the fridge. Placing it in the open air will cause it to harden. Please use soon after opening. You can share with your mum, sis or bro! :)

Directions: Wash your face thoroughly with cleanser and water. An additional step that I do: steam your face with hot water to allow your pores to open for better results :) You can choose to apply on your whole face or just on nose. Please avoid areas like your eyebrows, hairline and eyes. :D Spread the mask evenly on your nose/areas with blackhead. Wait until the mask is thoroughly dry before peeling. After approx 30 minutes (depending on the thickness of layer you apply), peel off the mask in a upward motion (starting from the outer edges). Wash your face with cold water to tighten back the pores. Apply toner and moisturiser for maximum positive results. Then.. you are done!

Personal review: Tried these a few weeks ago.. really very good for removing whiteheads/blackheads!! Ahh..feels damn good when I see those nasty whiteheads on the mask! But takes really long to dry.. think I apply too much. Anyway..I find it more effective when I don't cleanse my face so thoroughly haha. Steaming face is also a must!

Normal Postage + 50cents handling charges:
Rates are according to http://singpost.com/quick_services/quicks_03postal.htm
(Weight of each shiseido mask is 12g). Allowance given for weight of envelope,etc.

1-2 masks: $0.80
3-7 masks: $1.30
8-19 masks: $1.50
20-40 masks: $2.00
41-77 masks: $3.05

Pls add $2.24 for Registered mail. :)

Email: lysbeautydiva@gmail.com

No comments: